Coronavirus: Do Our Schools Need to Cover Up, Mask Up or Hide Out?
Brad Gustafson and Ben Gilpin with Dr. Nick Gilpin
What do school leaders need to know about the coronavirus and more importantly, what should we do in or schools to manage the threat?
Share 27 0
February 11, 2020 UnearthED
Dr. Nick Gilpin is the Chief Medical Officer at Beaumont Hospital in Grosse Pointe, MI, and he is an assistant clinical professor at the Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine and Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases, and his medical practice is based in the greater metro Detroit area.
More from B. Gustafson
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media