Creating a Culture of Celebration in Your Classroom
Vicki Davis withAngela Maiers
We have many systems in place to respond when things go wrong. Our guest says we need more systems to celebrate when things go well.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
April 12, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Angela Maiers has been creating and leading change in education and enterprise for 25 years. Her powerful message and down-to-earth style have made her a highly sought-after keynote speaker for education conferences, corporate events and innovation summits. Angela is the author of six books, and the founder of Choose2Matter, a global movement that challenges and inspires students to work collaboratively to develop innovative solutions to social problems.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media