Creating a Fearless Classroom In Three Steps
Vicki Davis with Joli Barker
Our guest asserts that fear inhibits learning and growth. In this segment she shares a simple three step approach to creating a fearless classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 1
November 27, 2013 EdTech Radio
Joli Barker is an active member of ISTE, TCEA, Discovery Education DEN, and the DEN TX Leadership Council, and is a Discovery STAR Educator. She has been recognized by the Microsoft Partners in Learning Community as an innovative educator through their US Forum and Global Forum, which competed in Prague, Czech Republic.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media