Creating a Fearless Classroom In Three Steps
Vicki Davis with Joli Barker
Our guest asserts that fear inhibits learning and growth. In this segment she shares a simple three step approach to creating a fearless classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
November 27, 2013 EdTech Radio
Joli Barker is an active member of ISTE, TCEA, Discovery Education DEN, and the DEN TX Leadership Council, and is a Discovery STAR Educator. She has been recognized by the Microsoft Partners in Learning Community as an innovative educator through their US Forum and Global Forum, which competed in Prague, Czech Republic.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media