Creating a Fearless Classroom In Three Steps
Vicki Davis with Joli Barker
Our guest asserts that fear inhibits learning and growth. In this segment she shares a simple three step approach to creating a fearless classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
November 27, 2013 EdTech Radio
Joli Barker is an active member of ISTE, TCEA, Discovery Education DEN, and the DEN TX Leadership Council, and is a Discovery STAR Educator. She has been recognized by the Microsoft Partners in Learning Community as an innovative educator through their US Forum and Global Forum, which competed in Prague, Czech Republic.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media