Creating a Fearless Classroom In Three Steps
Vicki Davis with Joli Barker
Our guest asserts that fear inhibits learning and growth. In this segment she shares a simple three step approach to creating a fearless classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
November 27, 2013 Every Classroom Matters
Joli Barker is an active member of ISTE, TCEA, Discovery Education DEN, and the DEN TX Leadership Council, and is a Discovery STAR Educator. She has been recognized by the Microsoft Partners in Learning Community as an innovative educator through their US Forum and Global Forum, which competed in Prague, Czech Republic.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media