Creating a Warm and Friendly School Environment
Lisa Davis, Gwen Pescatore with Carrie Jackson
Our guest has helped to create an exceptionally warm and friendly school culture. In this segment she shares her secret sauce.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.0K 0
May 10, 2015 Creating Positive School Culture
Carrie Jackson is the lead learner at Timberview Middle School in Keller ISD. An NASSP Digital Principal, Jackson advocates the integration of social media tools for better family and community connection with the school, increased positive branding, and to better tell the story of the school and community.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media