Creating a Warm and Friendly School Environment
Lisa Davis, Gwen Pescatore with Carrie Jackson
Our guest has helped to create an exceptionally warm and friendly school culture. In this segment she shares her secret sauce.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.0K 0
May 10, 2015 Creating Positive School Culture
Carrie Jackson is the lead learner at Timberview Middle School in Keller ISD. An NASSP Digital Principal, Jackson advocates the integration of social media tools for better family and community connection with the school, increased positive branding, and to better tell the story of the school and community.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media