Creating an Innovation Strategy for Your School
Laura Fleming and Travis Lape withBrad Gustafson
Innovation in school requires commitment. Our guest has invested to create a culture if innovation at his school and shares his strategies.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.5K 0
August 29, 2015 Maker Movement
Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota. He’s passionate about sharing the amazing work of students and staff.
More from Laura Fleming
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media