Creating an Innovation Strategy for Your School
Laura Fleming and Travis Lape withBrad Gustafson
Innovation in school requires commitment. Our guest has invested to create a culture if innovation at his school and shares his strategies.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.5K 0
August 29, 2015 Maker Movement
Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota. He’s passionate about sharing the amazing work of students and staff.
More from Laura Fleming
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media