Creating an Innovation Strategy for Your School
Laura Fleming and Travis Lape withBrad Gustafson
Innovation in school requires commitment. Our guest has invested to create a culture if innovation at his school and shares his strategies.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.5K 0
August 29, 2015 Maker Movement
Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota. He’s passionate about sharing the amazing work of students and staff.
More from Laura Fleming
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media