Creating an Innovation Strategy for Your School
Laura Fleming and Travis Lape withBrad Gustafson
Innovation in school requires commitment. Our guest has invested to create a culture if innovation at his school and shares his strategies.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.5K 0
August 29, 2015 Maker Movement
Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota. He’s passionate about sharing the amazing work of students and staff.
More from Laura Fleming
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media