Creating Positive Teacher-Coach Relationships
Larry Ferlazzo with Jill Henry, Brian Preece, Jen Schwanke
How can classroom teachers and sports coaches work together for the benefit of students?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
December 17, 2018 Classroom Q & A
Jill Henry teaches AP Statistics and Problem Based Algebra II at Flintridge Preparatory School in the Los Angeles area and serve as the curriculum coordinator for the math department. Brian Preece is in his 33rd year of teaching and coaching at the high school level. He has taught and coached at Provo High School in Provo, UT for 28 years and at West High High School in Salt Lake City, UT. Jen Schwanke is the author of You’re the Principal! Now What? Strategies and Solutions for New School Leaders. Schwanke is currently a principal for the Dublin City School District in Dublin, Ohio.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media