Creating Riveting Learning Experiences Your Students Will Never Forget
Matt Miller, Jed Dearybury with Dave Burgess
In this premier episode of the new HookED, we talk about how to move beyond boring lesson plans to create learning experiences that students will never forget.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.2K 0
May 9, 2015 Hooked! Captivating Students
Dave Burgess is the New York Times best-selling author of Teach Like a PIRATE and co-author of P is for PIRATE: Inspirational ABC’s for Educators. He received national recognition as recipient of the 2014 BAMMY Award for Secondary School Teacher of the Year presented by the Academy of Education Arts and Sciences. As an award-winning teacher from San Diego, he was recognized as Teacher of the Year, a Golden Apple recipient, and a faculty standout.
More from Jed Dearybury
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media