Creating Riveting Learning Experiences Your Students Will Never Forget
Matt Miller, Jed Dearybury with Dave Burgess
In this premier episode of the new HookED, we talk about how to move beyond boring lesson plans to create learning experiences that students will never forget.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.2K 1
May 9, 2015 Hooked! Captivating Students
Dave Burgess is the New York Times best-selling author of Teach Like a PIRATE and co-author of P is for PIRATE: Inspirational ABC’s for Educators. He received national recognition as recipient of the 2014 BAMMY Award for Secondary School Teacher of the Year presented by the Academy of Education Arts and Sciences. As an award-winning teacher from San Diego, he was recognized as Teacher of the Year, a Golden Apple recipient, and a faculty standout.
More from J. Dearybury
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media