Creating Special Ed Dream Teams: Teachers, Parents, Students
Sharon Plante withLaura Maloney
Our guest leads an innovative organization that brings together teachers, parents and students to support those who learn differently.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
August 5, 2015 Special Education
Laura Maloney is the Executive Director of Parents Education Network, a national coalition of parents collaborating with students, educators and the community to help bring academic and life success to students with learning and attention differences. Laura herself is a dyslexia learner and was diagnosed with ADHD in her 40’s.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media