Creating Special Ed Dream Teams: Teachers, Parents, Students
Sharon Plante withLaura Maloney
Our guest leads an innovative organization that brings together teachers, parents and students to support those who learn differently.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
August 5, 2015 Special Education
Laura Maloney is the Executive Director of Parents Education Network, a national coalition of parents collaborating with students, educators and the community to help bring academic and life success to students with learning and attention differences. Laura herself is a dyslexia learner and was diagnosed with ADHD in her 40’s.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media