Creating Special Ed Dream Teams: Teachers, Parents, Students
Sharon Plante withLaura Maloney
Our guest leads an innovative organization that brings together teachers, parents and students to support those who learn differently.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
August 5, 2015 Special Education
Laura Maloney is the Executive Director of Parents Education Network, a national coalition of parents collaborating with students, educators and the community to help bring academic and life success to students with learning and attention differences. Laura herself is a dyslexia learner and was diagnosed with ADHD in her 40’s.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media