Creative Ways to Get Children Out of Their Shells
Shelly Sanchez Terrell with Juan Uribe
Our guest is a master at connecting with children. Learn the strategies this puppeteer uses than can be applied in your classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 11.8K 0
September 24, 2016 Educators Channel
Juan Uribe is a puppeteacher who believes in affective education. He and Buddy the Frog have just returned from an adventure where they enchanted children all around the world.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media