Creative Tactics and Tools for Using Photography in Learning
David Fisher with Tim Childers
David Fisher talks with Tim Childers about how photography can be a powerful tool for student engagement. He shares tactics and tools for teachers.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
May 22, 2013 EdTech Radio
Tim Childers is an assistant principal at the L&N STEM Academy in Knoxville, TN. He serves on the TN DEN Leadership Council and is a DEN guru who blogs at www.timchilders.com.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media