Creative Tactics and Tools for Using Photography in Learning
David Fisher with Tim Childers
David Fisher talks with Tim Childers about how photography can be a powerful tool for student engagement. He shares tactics and tools for teachers.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
May 22, 2013 EdTech Radio
Tim Childers is an assistant principal at the L&N STEM Academy in Knoxville, TN. He serves on the TN DEN Leadership Council and is a DEN guru who blogs at www.timchilders.com.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media