Creative Tactics and Tools for Using Photography in Learning
David Fisher with Tim Childers
David Fisher talks with Tim Childers about how photography can be a powerful tool for student engagement. He shares tactics and tools for teachers.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
May 22, 2013 Student Engagement
Tim Childers is an assistant principal at the L&N STEM Academy in Knoxville, TN. He serves on the TN DEN Leadership Council and is a DEN guru who blogs at www.timchilders.com.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media