Creative Tactics and Tools for Using Photography in Learning
David Fisher with Tim Childers
David Fisher talks with Tim Childers about how photography can be a powerful tool for student engagement. He shares tactics and tools for teachers.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
May 22, 2013 Discovery Educator Network Radio
Tim Childers is an assistant principal at the L&N STEM Academy in Knoxville, TN. He serves on the TN DEN Leadership Council and is a DEN guru who blogs at www.timchilders.com.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media