Creative Tactics and Tools for Using Photography in Learning
David Fisher with Tim Childers
David Fisher talks with Tim Childers about how photography can be a powerful tool for student engagement. He shares tactics and tools for teachers.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
May 22, 2013 Discovery Educator Network Radio
Tim Childers is an assistant principal at the L&N STEM Academy in Knoxville, TN. He serves on the TN DEN Leadership Council and is a DEN guru who blogs at www.timchilders.com.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media