Critical Deadline Approaching for Head Start. Are You Ready?
Yasmina Vinci with Nychelle (Nikki) Fleming
|The federal law requiring Head Start programs and others to toss out old baby cribs and replace them with certified safe cribs is December 28, 2012. Listen in for how to prove you are in compliance and what to do if you are not.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
November 28, 2012 Head Start Channel
Nychelle (Nikki) Fleming is Public Affairs Specialist/Team Lead for Safe Sleep Outreach and Education for the Office of Communications for U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission.
More from Yasmina Vinci
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media