Critical Deadline Approaching for Head Start. Are You Ready?
Yasmina Vinci with Nychelle (Nikki) Fleming
|The federal law requiring Head Start programs and others to toss out old baby cribs and replace them with certified safe cribs is December 28, 2012. Listen in for how to prove you are in compliance and what to do if you are not.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
November 28, 2012 Head Start Channel
Nychelle (Nikki) Fleming is Public Affairs Specialist/Team Lead for Safe Sleep Outreach and Education for the Office of Communications for U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission.
More from Yasmina Vinci
Latest EDwords Articles
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media