Critical Deadline Approaching for Head Start. Are You Ready?
Yasmina Vinci with Nychelle (Nikki) Fleming
|The federal law requiring Head Start programs and others to toss out old baby cribs and replace them with certified safe cribs is December 28, 2012. Listen in for how to prove you are in compliance and what to do if you are not.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
November 28, 2012 Head Start Channel
Nychelle (Nikki) Fleming is Public Affairs Specialist/Team Lead for Safe Sleep Outreach and Education for the Office of Communications for U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission.
More from Yasmina Vinci
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media