Critical Deadline Approaching for Head Start. Are You Ready?
Yasmina Vinci with Nychelle (Nikki) Fleming
|The federal law requiring Head Start programs and others to toss out old baby cribs and replace them with certified safe cribs is December 28, 2012. Listen in for how to prove you are in compliance and what to do if you are not.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
November 28, 2012 Head Start Channel
Nychelle (Nikki) Fleming is Public Affairs Specialist/Team Lead for Safe Sleep Outreach and Education for the Office of Communications for U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission.
More from Yasmina Vinci
Latest EDwords Articles
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media