Cultivating Literate Students in a New Media World
Dan Kreiness with Dr. Faith Rogow
The types, scope, and impact of new media are changing the way we think, talk, teach and define literacy. Join us for a fresh look at literacy in a new media world.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
November 3, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Dr. Faith Rogow iscoa uthor of Media Literacy in Every Classroom with Cyndy Scheibe. In more than 20 years as a media literacy educator, visionary, and strategist, Dr. Faith has trained thousands of teachers, students, child care professionals, and parents to understand and harness the power of media. Dan Kreiness, ASCD Emerging Leader, is a middle school instructional coach in Derby, Connecticut.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media