Cultivating Literate Students in a New Media World
Dan Kreiness with Dr. Faith Rogow
|The types, scope, and impact of new media are changing the way we think, talk, teach and define literacy. Join us for a fresh look at literacy in a new media world.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
Dr. Faith Rogow iscoa uthor of Media Literacy in Every Classroom with Cyndy Scheibe. In more than 20 years as a media literacy educator, visionary, and strategist, Dr. Faith has trained thousands of teachers, students, child care professionals, and parents to understand and harness the power of media. Dan Kreiness, ASCD Emerging Leader, is a middle school instructional coach in Derby, Connecticut.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media