Cultivating Literate Students in a New Media World
Dan Kreiness with Dr. Faith Rogow
|The types, scope, and impact of new media are changing the way we think, talk, teach and define literacy. Join us for a fresh look at literacy in a new media world.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
Dr. Faith Rogow iscoa uthor of Media Literacy in Every Classroom with Cyndy Scheibe. In more than 20 years as a media literacy educator, visionary, and strategist, Dr. Faith has trained thousands of teachers, students, child care professionals, and parents to understand and harness the power of media. Dan Kreiness, ASCD Emerging Leader, is a middle school instructional coach in Derby, Connecticut.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media