Curating the Best Ideas and Takeaways from ISTE 2014
Billy Krakower withJenny Grabiec
In this segment we talk about tools and strategies for curating great ideas from ISTE.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
July 12, 2014 #SatChat Radio
Jenny Grabiec Director of Instructional Technology, at The Fletcher School, Apple Distinguished Educator,Charlotte, North Carolina Area. Billy Krakower is a co-moderator and is a Computer & Resource Reading Room Teacher in Woodland Park, N.J.
More from Brad Currie
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media