Curation Trends: Finding the Best Teaching Tools, Apps, and Resources
Vicki Davis with Kathy Schrock
Our guest today has been curating teaching resources for almost two decades. In this segment she shares insights, resources and advice for smart curation.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 0
March 10, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Kathy Schrock is a retired teacher-librarian and school district technology director. She has been involved with critical evaluation of Web sites since 1995 and continues to provide resources to teachers to help them include these skills in teaching and learning.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
- Bargaining For Common Good: Chicago Teachers’ StrikeBy Rita WirtzOctober 28, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media