Curation Trends: Finding the Best Teaching Tools, Apps, and Resources
Vicki Davis with Kathy Schrock
Our guest today has been curating teaching resources for almost two decades. In this segment she shares insights, resources and advice for smart curation.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 0
March 10, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Kathy Schrock is a retired teacher-librarian and school district technology director. She has been involved with critical evaluation of Web sites since 1995 and continues to provide resources to teachers to help them include these skills in teaching and learning.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media