Curation Trends: Finding the Best Teaching Tools, Apps, and Resources
Vicki Davis with Kathy Schrock
Our guest today has been curating teaching resources for almost two decades. In this segment she shares insights, resources and advice for smart curation.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 0
March 10, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Kathy Schrock is a retired teacher-librarian and school district technology director. She has been involved with critical evaluation of Web sites since 1995 and continues to provide resources to teachers to help them include these skills in teaching and learning.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media