What Is the Basic Infrastructure Needed for Innovative Teaching and Learning?
William Chamberlain, Nancy Blair & Don Eckert.
|Highlights from a robust #edchat discussion on infrastructure required for innovative teaching and learning.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
Share 1.2K 0
July 22, 2014 EdChat Radio
Don Eckert is a middle school English and social studies teacher in Webster Groves, MO. He has been using technology in class since access to his first set of Apple IIe computers in 1989. Nancy Blair has returned to public education as a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant. William Chamberlain is a husband, father, SS Teacher, Adjunct Professor, Blogfather, DEN Star, and EdChat Moderator.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media