What Is the Basic Infrastructure Needed for Innovative Teaching and Learning?
William Chamberlain, Nancy Blair & Don Eckert.
|Highlights from a robust #edchat discussion on infrastructure required for innovative teaching and learning.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
Share 1.2K 0
July 22, 2014 EdChat Radio
Don Eckert is a middle school English and social studies teacher in Webster Groves, MO. He has been using technology in class since access to his first set of Apple IIe computers in 1989. Nancy Blair has returned to public education as a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant. William Chamberlain is a husband, father, SS Teacher, Adjunct Professor, Blogfather, DEN Star, and EdChat Moderator.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media