What Is the Basic Infrastructure Needed for Innovative Teaching and Learning?
William Chamberlain, Nancy Blair & Don Eckert.
|Highlights from a robust #edchat discussion on infrastructure required for innovative teaching and learning.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
Share 1.2K 0
July 22, 2014 EdChat Radio
Don Eckert is a middle school English and social studies teacher in Webster Groves, MO. He has been using technology in class since access to his first set of Apple IIe computers in 1989. Nancy Blair has returned to public education as a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant. William Chamberlain is a husband, father, SS Teacher, Adjunct Professor, Blogfather, DEN Star, and EdChat Moderator.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media