Encouraging High Level Mathematical Discussion Among Students
Steven Weber, Darren Burris, with Farida Mama
Our guest has moved away from teaching rote mathematical processesand toward high-leveldiscussion. In the segment, she shares her process.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Eric Luedtke @EricLuedtke
Share 1.7K 0
September 2, 2015 Common Core
Farida Mama is the founding 5th grade math teacher at UP Academy Dorchester. She is entering her 5th year of teaching and loves challenging her students with engaging, rigorous math lessons.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media