Dating Violence Growing in Schools; Is Your School Prepared?
James Martinez with Marilyn Ferdinand
Dating violence in American schools is on the rise. New research shows that a vast majority of school counselors report not having a protocol for incidents involving dating violence. Yet, more than half of them also report having to deal with such incidents in the last two years. Find out more about this growing concern in this new segment of National PTA Radio.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Betsy Landers
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media