Dating Violence Growing in Schools; Is Your School Prepared?
James Martinez with Marilyn Ferdinand
Dating violence in American schools is on the rise. New research shows that a vast majority of school counselors report not having a protocol for incidents involving dating violence. Yet, more than half of them also report having to deal with such incidents in the last two years. Find out more about this growing concern in this new segment of National PTA Radio.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Betsy Landers
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media