Dating Violence Growing in Schools; Is Your School Prepared?
James Martinez with Marilyn Ferdinand
Dating violence in American schools is on the rise. New research shows that a vast majority of school counselors report not having a protocol for incidents involving dating violence. Yet, more than half of them also report having to deal with such incidents in the last two years. Find out more about this growing concern in this new segment of National PTA Radio.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Betsy Landers
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media