Dating Violence Growing in Schools; Is Your School Prepared?
James Martinez with Marilyn Ferdinand
Dating violence in American schools is on the rise. New research shows that a vast majority of school counselors report not having a protocol for incidents involving dating violence. Yet, more than half of them also report having to deal with such incidents in the last two years. Find out more about this growing concern in this new segment of National PTA Radio.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Betsy Landers
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media