Dating: Why Teen Relationships Turn Violent
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Mike Domitrz, Kathryn Stamoulis, Ph.D.
Teens are dating at younger and younger ages, but without the benefit of solid guidelines. Regretfully, many teens are getting misguided relationship cues from television or peers. Often, the result is verbal or physical violence. This segment looks at what parents need to know to get their children on the right relationship path.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media