Dating: Why Teen Relationships Turn Violent
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Mike Domitrz, Kathryn Stamoulis, Ph.D.
Teens are dating at younger and younger ages, but without the benefit of solid guidelines. Regretfully, many teens are getting misguided relationship cues from television or peers. Often, the result is verbal or physical violence. This segment looks at what parents need to know to get their children on the right relationship path.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media