Dating: Why Teen Relationships Turn Violent
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Mike Domitrz, Kathryn Stamoulis, Ph.D.
Teens are dating at younger and younger ages, but without the benefit of solid guidelines. Regretfully, many teens are getting misguided relationship cues from television or peers. Often, the result is verbal or physical violence. This segment looks at what parents need to know to get their children on the right relationship path.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media