Teaching Under Ineffective School Leadership
Tom Whitby, Karen Mizell, Nancy Blair
Being managed by an ineffective school leader can pose quite a dilemma. We explore solutions.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
November 25, 2014 EdChat Radio
Karen Mizell is a middle school science and reading teacher for 20 years. Finished an administrative add-on certification in April and also completed an administrative internship. Nancy Blair has returned to public education as a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media