Teaching Under Ineffective School Leadership
Tom Whitby, Karen Mizell, Nancy Blair
Being managed by an ineffective school leader can pose quite a dilemma. We explore solutions.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
November 25, 2014 EdChat Radio
Karen Mizell is a middle school science and reading teacher for 20 years. Finished an administrative add-on certification in April and also completed an administrative internship. Nancy Blair has returned to public education as a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from Tom Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media