Teaching Under Ineffective School Leadership
Tom Whitby, Karen Mizell, Nancy Blair
Being managed by an ineffective school leader can pose quite a dilemma. We explore solutions.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
November 25, 2014 EdChat Radio
Karen Mizell is a middle school science and reading teacher for 20 years. Finished an administrative add-on certification in April and also completed an administrative internship. Nancy Blair has returned to public education as a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media