Debunking the Myths and Demystifying the Meaning of Universal Design in Special Education
Sharon Plante with Bryan Dean, Katie Novak
In this episode we discuss universal design and clarify its relvance to general and special education.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.1K 0
January 31, 2015 Special Education
Bryan Dean is currently an educational consultant and instructional designer for a large intermediate school district in MI, where he develops professional learning opportunities centered around UDL, Cultures of Thinking, student engagement, and accessible curriculum. Katie Novak is currently the Assistant Superintendent of the Groton-Dunstable Regional School District and is the author of best-selling book on inclusive education, UDL Now!
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media