DEN School Administrators Share Insights on Technology Integration
David Fisher with Delsia Easley, Joe Oliphant, Lindsay Morhart
In this segment we connect with an international cadre of DEN Star, school administrators who share some of their insights on technology integration.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
July 3, 2013 Blended Learning
Delsia Easley has been an elementary principal for nine years. Lindsay Morhart is the vice principal of a PreK to grade-eight school in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada. Joe Oliphant is co-principal at Propel Braddock Hills High School, which is a school of innovation and design.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media