DEN School Administrators Share Insights on Technology Integration
David Fisher with Delsia Easley, Joe Oliphant, Lindsay Morhart
In this segment we connect with an international cadre of DEN Star, school administrators who share some of their insights on technology integration.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
July 3, 2013 Blended Learning
Delsia Easley has been an elementary principal for nine years. Lindsay Morhart is the vice principal of a PreK to grade-eight school in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada. Joe Oliphant is co-principal at Propel Braddock Hills High School, which is a school of innovation and design.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media