DEN School Administrators Share Insights on Technology Integration
David Fisher with Delsia Easley, Joe Oliphant, Lindsay Morhart
In this segment we connect with an international cadre of DEN Star, school administrators who share some of their insights on technology integration.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
July 3, 2013 Discovery Educator Network Radio
Delsia Easley has been an elementary principal for nine years. Lindsay Morhart is the vice principal of a PreK to grade-eight school in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada. Joe Oliphant is co-principal at Propel Braddock Hills High School, which is a school of innovation and design.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media