DEN School Administrators Share Insights on Technology Integration
David Fisher with Delsia Easley, Joe Oliphant, Lindsay Morhart
In this segment we connect with an international cadre of DEN Star, school administrators who share some of their insights on technology integration.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
July 3, 2013 Discovery Educator Network Radio
Delsia Easley has been an elementary principal for nine years. Lindsay Morhart is the vice principal of a PreK to grade-eight school in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada. Joe Oliphant is co-principal at Propel Braddock Hills High School, which is a school of innovation and design.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media