DEN School Administrators Share Insights on Technology Integration
David Fisher with Delsia Easley, Joe Oliphant, Lindsay Morhart
In this segment we connect with an international cadre of DEN Star, school administrators who share some of their insights on technology integration.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
July 3, 2013 Discovery Educator Network Radio
Delsia Easley has been an elementary principal for nine years. Lindsay Morhart is the vice principal of a PreK to grade-eight school in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada. Joe Oliphant is co-principal at Propel Braddock Hills High School, which is a school of innovation and design.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media