Designing Rigorous Learning in a Tech-Rich Classroom
Susan Bearden, Nathan Stevens, Monica Burns
What are the best ways to use digital tools for learning? Join us for a quick primer that will get you up to speed quickly.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
May 21, 2018 EdTechCHAT
Monica Burns is the author of Tasks Before Apps: Designing Rigorous Learning in a Tech-Rich Classroom (ASCD). She is a curriculum and educational technology consultant, Apple Distinguished Educator, and founder of ClassTechTips.com. Susan Bearden is an educational consultant, author, blogger, and speaker who serves as the Digital Equity Project Director for the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN). Nathan Stevens is the Assistant Director of the Media and Education Technology Resource Center in the College of Education at North Carolina State University.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media