Designing Rigorous Learning in a Tech-Rich Classroom
Susan Bearden, Nathan Stevens, Monica Burns
What are the best ways to use digital tools for learning? Join us for a quick primer that will get you up to speed quickly.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
May 21, 2018 EdTechCHAT
Monica Burns is the author of Tasks Before Apps: Designing Rigorous Learning in a Tech-Rich Classroom (ASCD). She is a curriculum and educational technology consultant, Apple Distinguished Educator, and founder of ClassTechTips.com. Susan Bearden is an educational consultant, author, blogger, and speaker who serves as the Digital Equity Project Director for the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN). Nathan Stevens is the Assistant Director of the Media and Education Technology Resource Center in the College of Education at North Carolina State University.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media