Developing Creative Children in a Climate of Standardized Testing
Gail Kulick with host Gail Connelly
With the push for accountability in high gear and budget cuts crippling, limiting or eliminating many school arts programs, how do we engender creativity in our students? Our guests provide some guidance for schools that have a commitment to creativity and those that don’t.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 904 0
May 8, 2009 Comprehensive Assessment
Gail A. Kulick is the Principal of Resica Elementary School, East Stroudsburg Area School District, PA. She is also a member of ASCD, NAESP/PAESSP and PSBA.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media