Developing Creative Children in a Climate of Standardized Testing
Gail Kulick with host Gail Connelly
With the push for accountability in high gear and budget cuts crippling, limiting or eliminating many school arts programs, how do we engender creativity in our students? Our guests provide some guidance for schools that have a commitment to creativity and those that don’t.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
May 8, 2009 School Principals Radio
Gail A. Kulick is the Principal of Resica Elementary School, East Stroudsburg Area School District, PA. She is also a member of ASCD, NAESP/PAESSP and PSBA.
More from Gail Connelly
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media