Developing Creative Children in a Climate of Standardized Testing
Gail Kulick with host Gail Connelly
With the push for accountability in high gear and budget cuts crippling, limiting or eliminating many school arts programs, how do we engender creativity in our students? Our guests provide some guidance for schools that have a commitment to creativity and those that don’t.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
May 8, 2009 School Principals Radio
Gail A. Kulick is the Principal of Resica Elementary School, East Stroudsburg Area School District, PA. She is also a member of ASCD, NAESP/PAESSP and PSBA.
More from Gail Connelly
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media