Developing Creative Children in a Climate of Standardized Testing
Gail Kulick with host Gail Connelly
With the push for accountability in high gear and budget cuts crippling, limiting or eliminating many school arts programs, how do we engender creativity in our students? Our guests provide some guidance for schools that have a commitment to creativity and those that don’t.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
May 8, 2009 School Principals Radio
Gail A. Kulick is the Principal of Resica Elementary School, East Stroudsburg Area School District, PA. She is also a member of ASCD, NAESP/PAESSP and PSBA.
More from Gail Connelly
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media