Developmentally Appropriate Reading Instruction in Early Childhood
Rae Pica with Kathleen A. Roskos, Amanda Morgan, MS
Our guests share smart, appropriate strategies for teaching reading to young children.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.0K 0
July 1, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Kathleen A. Roskos is a professor in the Department of Education and School Psychology at John Carroll University in Cleveland, Ohio where she teaches advanced literacy courses and conducts early literacy research as well as co-author of The Essentials of Early Literacy Instruction. Amanda Morgan, MS, has nearly 20 years of experience teaching children, parents, and teachers in a variety of environments. Her blog is Not Just Cute.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media