Did National Connected Educator Month Make a Difference?: Connected Educators Weigh In
Katrina Stevens, Sharon Plante, Susan M. Bearden
In this summary of the 11/04/13 Edtechchat we look back at the wake of National Connected Educator Month and try to assess its impact.
Follow on Twitter: @S_bearden
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 947 0
November 4, 2013 EdTech Radio
Katrina Stevens is an education consultant with the Tuscany Group, cofounder of #MDedchat and #edtechchat, and contributing writer for Edsurge and SmartBlog for Education. Sharon Plante, is Director of Technology at Eagle Hill-Southport in Southport, CT. Susan M. Bearden, is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media