Did National Connected Educator Month Make a Difference?: Connected Educators Weigh In
Katrina Stevens, Sharon Plante, Susan M. Bearden
In this summary of the 11/04/13 Edtechchat we look back at the wake of National Connected Educator Month and try to assess its impact.
Follow on Twitter: @S_bearden
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 947 0
November 4, 2013 EdTech Radio
Katrina Stevens is an education consultant with the Tuscany Group, cofounder of #MDedchat and #edtechchat, and contributing writer for Edsurge and SmartBlog for Education. Sharon Plante, is Director of Technology at Eagle Hill-Southport in Southport, CT. Susan M. Bearden, is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media