Did National Connected Educator Month Make a Difference?: Connected Educators Weigh In
Katrina Stevens, Sharon Plante, Susan M. Bearden
In this summary of the 11/04/13 EdTechChat we look back at the wake of National Connected Educator Month and try to assess its impact.
|Play Episod||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
November 4, 2013 Edtech Greatest Hits
Katrina Stevens is an education consultant with the Tuscany Group, cofounder of #MDedchat and #edtechchat, and contributing writer for Edsurge and SmartBlog for Education. Sharon Plante, is Director of Technology at Eagle Hill-Southport in Southport, CT. Susan M. Bearden, is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media