Did National Connected Educator Month Make a Difference?: Connected Educators Weigh In
Katrina Stevens, Sharon Plante, Susan M. Bearden
In this summary of the 11/04/13 EdTechChat we look back at the wake of National Connected Educator Month and try to assess its impact.
|Play Episod||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
November 4, 2013 Edtech Greatest Hits
Katrina Stevens is an education consultant with the Tuscany Group, cofounder of #MDedchat and #edtechchat, and contributing writer for Edsurge and SmartBlog for Education. Sharon Plante, is Director of Technology at Eagle Hill-Southport in Southport, CT. Susan M. Bearden, is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media