Differentiation: How Well Are Teachers Trained, Supported and Equipped?
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair, Justin Staub
Tune in to highlights and commentary from the 6/11/13 #Edchat on the challenges of differentiating instruction.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
June 25, 2013 Edtech Greatest Hits
Justin Staub is a Social Studies teacher and building technology leader at the Downingtown STEM Academy, an International Baccalaureate world school with a 1:1 Macbook Program. Twitter @MrStaubSTEM / blog drstaub.wordpress.com. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media