Differentiation: How Well Are Teachers Trained, Supported and Equipped?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Justin Staub
Tune in to highlights and commentary from the 6/11/13 #Edchat on the challenges of differentiating instruction.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
June 25, 2013 EdChat Radio
Justin Staub is a Social Studies teacher and building technology leader at the Downingtown STEM Academy, an International Baccalaureate world school with a 1:1 Macbook Program. Twitter @MrStaubSTEM / blog drstaub.wordpress.com. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media