Differentiation in Elementary Grades: Do This, Not That
Kristina Doubet with Sarah Thomas
What are the best practices for differentiating instruction in the elementary grades? Join us as we lift the hood and take a look.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 17.1K 0
October 5, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Kristina Doubet is a professor at James Madison University and co-author (with Jessica Hockett)of Differentiation in Middle and High School: Strategies to Engage All Learners (ASCD). Sarah Thomas is a Regional Technology Coordinator in Prince George’s County Public Schools and an ASCD Emerging Leader in 2016.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media