Digital Inking: What Is It? Why Does It Matter?
Vicki Davis withMargo Day,Kim West
In this segment we discuss some of the ideas and tools we explored at ISTE.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
July 21, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Margo Day is Vice President, US Education for Microsoft Corporation. She is responsible for the US education strategy guidance and sales to K-12 and higher education customers across the US. Kim West has been in education for 15 years, the first ten years as a middle school social studies and technology teacher. For four years Kim worked as an instructional technology specialist for the Lake Washington School District. For the 2012-13 academic year Kim went back into the classroom as the social studies teacher at a new STEM high school.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media