Digital Learning Day: The Best Three Reasons to Get Involved
Tom Murray,Terri Schwartzbeck, Sara Hall
February 5th is Digital Learning Day and over 700 groups will be getting involved. Learn more about it and why you should participate.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
January 27, 2014 EdTechCHAT
Terri Schwartzbeck serves as a Senior Digital Outreach Associate at the Alliance for Excellent Education, functioning at the intersection of policy and communications. Sara Hall is director of the Alliance’s Center for Secondary School Digital Learning and Policy. Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, Pa.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media