Digital Learning Day: The Best Three Reasons to Get Involved
Tom Murray,Terri Schwartzbeck, Sara Hall
February 5th is Digital Learning Day and over 700 groups will be getting involved. Learn more about it and why you should participate.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
January 27, 2014 EdTechCHAT
Terri Schwartzbeck serves as a Senior Digital Outreach Associate at the Alliance for Excellent Education, functioning at the intersection of policy and communications. Sara Hall is director of the Alliance’s Center for Secondary School Digital Learning and Policy. Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, Pa.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media