Digital Literacy Myths and Misconceptions
Sharon Plante,Nathan Stevens withAlexandra Baird
What is digital literacy? What doesdigital literacy include? Why are there so many different definitions?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.2K 0
March 21, 2016 EdTechCHAT
After 11 years in the classroom, Alexandra Baird is currently a Technology Integration Coach for grades Pre-K to 5 and an Instructional Technology and Distance Education Doctoral student. Sharon Plante is Director of Technology at Eagle Hill-Southport in Southport, CT. Nathan Stevens is the Assistant Director of the Media and Education Technology Resource Center in the College of Education at North Carolina State University. He has created his own makerspace for Pre-service Teachers.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media