Digital Literacy Myths and Misconceptions
Sharon Plante,Nathan Stevens withAlexandra Baird
What is digital literacy? What doesdigital literacy include? Why are there so many different definitions?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.2K 0
March 21, 2016 EdTechCHAT
After 11 years in the classroom, Alexandra Baird is currently a Technology Integration Coach for grades Pre-K to 5 and an Instructional Technology and Distance Education Doctoral student. Sharon Plante is Director of Technology at Eagle Hill-Southport in Southport, CT. Nathan Stevens is the Assistant Director of the Media and Education Technology Resource Center in the College of Education at North Carolina State University. He has created his own makerspace for Pre-service Teachers.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media