Digital Literacy Myths and Misconceptions
Sharon Plante,Nathan Stevens withAlexandra Baird
What is digital literacy? What doesdigital literacy include? Why are there so many different definitions?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.2K 0
March 21, 2016 EdTechCHAT
After 11 years in the classroom, Alexandra Baird is currently a Technology Integration Coach for grades Pre-K to 5 and an Instructional Technology and Distance Education Doctoral student. Sharon Plante is Director of Technology at Eagle Hill-Southport in Southport, CT. Nathan Stevens is the Assistant Director of the Media and Education Technology Resource Center in the College of Education at North Carolina State University. He has created his own makerspace for Pre-service Teachers.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media