Digital Media: Great Teaching Tool or Big Liability in the Classroom?
Rae Pica with Dr. Susan Zelman, Rebecca Randall, & Alison Armstrong
Computers, learning software, gaming, and the use of the Internet are tools that are growing in popularity in the early childhood classroom. But is digital media a wonderful asset in early childhood education, a distracting and harmful liability, or somewhere between the two? Our distinguished guests offer some perspective.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media