Digital Media: Great Teaching Tool or Big Liability in the Classroom?
Rae Pica with Dr. Susan Zelman, Rebecca Randall, & Alison Armstrong
Computers, learning software, gaming, and the use of the Internet are tools that are growing in popularity in the early childhood classroom. But is digital media a wonderful asset in early childhood education, a distracting and harmful liability, or somewhere between the two? Our distinguished guests offer some perspective.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media