Digital Media: Great Teaching Tool or Big Liability in the Classroom?
Rae Pica with Dr. Susan Zelman, Rebecca Randall, & Alison Armstrong
Computers, learning software, gaming, and the use of the Internet are tools that are growing in popularity in the early childhood classroom. But is digital media a wonderful asset in early childhood education, a distracting and harmful liability, or somewhere between the two? Our distinguished guests offer some perspective.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media