Digital Media: Great Teaching Tool or Big Liability in the Classroom?
Rae Pica with Dr. Susan Zelman, Rebecca Randall, & Alison Armstrong
Computers, learning software, gaming, and the use of the Internet are tools that are growing in popularity in the early childhood classroom. But is digital media a wonderful asset in early childhood education, a distracting and harmful liability, or somewhere between the two? Our distinguished guests offer some perspective.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media