Five Tips for Discussing Social Issues In the Classroom: When, Where, How…
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins with Maryann Woods-Murphy
Creating a thinking classroom and a climate that encourages meaningful discussion.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
March 1, 2016 Teachers of The Year Radio
Maryann Woods-Murphy is the New Jersey Teacher of the Year, 2010, the Gifted and Talented Specialist in Nutley, New Jersey and a member of the Board of Directors of the NEA Foundation and the Northeast Conference on the Teaching of Foreign Languages.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media