Five Tips for Discussing Social Issues In the Classroom: When, Where, How…
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins with Maryann Woods-Murphy
Creating a thinking classroom and a climate that encourages meaningful discussion.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
March 1, 2016 Teachers of The Year Radio
Maryann Woods-Murphy is the New Jersey Teacher of the Year, 2010, the Gifted and Talented Specialist in Nutley, New Jersey and a member of the Board of Directors of the NEA Foundation and the Northeast Conference on the Teaching of Foreign Languages.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media