Disposition, School Culture and Learning: Connecting the Dots
Dr. Brad Gustafson and Ben Gilpin with Randy Poe, Ed.D.
|What is the difference between attitude and disposition and how each impacts school culture?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
May 4, 2016 UnearthED
Randy Poe, Ed.D. is superintendent of Boone County Schools in Kentucky with over 21,000 students. His focus as superintendent revolves around academic rigor, real world relevance and focused partnerships with students, parents and the community. Boone County Schools is a high performing, large, diverse school district in Kentucky. Dr. Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota. Ben Gilpin is the principal at Warner Elementary School in Spring Arbor.
More from B. Gustafson
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media