Disposition, School Culture and Learning: Connecting the Dots
Dr. Brad Gustafson and Ben Gilpin with Randy Poe, Ed.D.
|What is the difference between attitude and disposition and how each impacts school culture?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
May 4, 2016 UnearthED
Randy Poe, Ed.D. is superintendent of Boone County Schools in Kentucky with over 21,000 students. His focus as superintendent revolves around academic rigor, real world relevance and focused partnerships with students, parents and the community. Boone County Schools is a high performing, large, diverse school district in Kentucky. Dr. Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota. Ben Gilpin is the principal at Warner Elementary School in Spring Arbor.
More from B. Gustafson
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media