Do Flipped Classrooms Drive Active Learning?
Jon Bergmann with Dr. Cathy Box
Join us as we look at the connection between Flipped classrooms and active learning.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
August 9, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Dr. Cathy Box is an Associate Professor in Education at Lubbock Christian University and former high school science teacher. Her area of research and expertise is formative assessment, also known as Assessment for Learning. Her Blog: http://alearningboxblog.weebly.com/
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media