Do Flipped Classrooms Drive Active Learning?
Jon Bergmann with Dr. Cathy Box
Join us as we look at the connection between Flipped classrooms and active learning.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
August 9, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Dr. Cathy Box is an Associate Professor in Education at Lubbock Christian University and former high school science teacher. Her area of research and expertise is formative assessment, also known as Assessment for Learning. Her Blog: http://alearningboxblog.weebly.com/
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media