Do Flipped Classrooms Drive Active Learning?
Jon Bergmann with Dr. Cathy Box
Join us as we look at the connection between Flipped classrooms and active learning.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
August 9, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Dr. Cathy Box is an Associate Professor in Education at Lubbock Christian University and former high school science teacher. Her area of research and expertise is formative assessment, also known as Assessment for Learning. Her Blog: http://alearningboxblog.weebly.com/
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media