Do Flipped Classrooms Drive Active Learning?
Jon Bergmann with Dr. Cathy Box
Join us as we look at the connection between Flipped classrooms and active learning.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
August 9, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Dr. Cathy Box is an Associate Professor in Education at Lubbock Christian University and former high school science teacher. Her area of research and expertise is formative assessment, also known as Assessment for Learning. Her Blog: http://alearningboxblog.weebly.com/
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media