Do Flipped Classrooms Drive Active Learning?
Jon Bergmann with Dr. Cathy Box
Join us as we look at the connection between Flipped classrooms and active learning.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
August 9, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Dr. Cathy Box is an Associate Professor in Education at Lubbock Christian University and former high school science teacher. Her area of research and expertise is formative assessment, also known as Assessment for Learning. Her Blog: http://alearningboxblog.weebly.com/
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media