Do Kids Really Lose Their Early Love of Learning Or….?
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair, Justin Staub
Highlights and commentary from the 5/7/13 #Edchat on the apparent loss of curiousity and desire to learn by time students get to middle school.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
May 21, 2013 EdTech Radio
Justin Staub is a Social Studies teacher and building technology leader at the Downingtown STEM Academy, an International Baccalaureate world school. Justin is finishing his doctoral degree in Educational Leadership / Educational Technology. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media