Do Kids Really Lose Their Early Love of Learning Or….?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Justin Staub
Highlights and commentary from the 5/7/13 #Edchat on the apparent loss of curiousity and desire to learn by the time students get to middle school.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
May 21, 2013 EdChat Radio
Justin Staub is a Social Studies teacher and building technology leader at the Downingtown STEM Academy, an International Baccalaureate world school. Justin is finishing his doctoral degree in Educational Leadership / Educational Technology. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media