Do Kids Really Lose Their Early Love of Learning Or….?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Justin Staub
Highlights and commentary from the 5/7/13 #Edchat on the apparent loss of curiousity and desire to learn by the time students get to middle school.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
May 21, 2013 EdChat Radio
Justin Staub is a Social Studies teacher and building technology leader at the Downingtown STEM Academy, an International Baccalaureate world school. Justin is finishing his doctoral degree in Educational Leadership / Educational Technology. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media