Do Now Activities: What Works, What Does Not
Larry Ferlazzo with Dr. Nancy Sulla, Michele L. Haiken, Matt Homrich-Knieling
Join us as we talk about setting the tone at the very beginning of your class with “do now” activities.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.4K 0
February 24, 2018 Classroom Q and A
Dr. Nancy Sulla is the creator of the Learner-Active, Technology-Infused Classroom and author of Students Taking Charge and It’s Not What You Teach But How. Michele L. Haiken is a middle school English teacher in Rye, New York and an adjunct professor in Literacy at Manhattanville College. She is the author of Personalized Reading: Digital Strategies and Tools to Support All Learners (June 2018). Matt Homrich-Knieling is a middle school English Language Arts teacher in southwest Detroit. He is also the faculty advisor for an after-school youth activism club.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media