Do Students Learn Better in Chairs or Couches?
Vicki Davis with Oskar Cymerman
Our guest is on a mission to transform his classroom from regimented rows and columns of desksto a room that looks more like a cozy coffee shop. Join us as we follow one teacher’s quest to Starbucks his classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media