Do This One Thing Now, Have Better Flipped Classes Next Year
Jon Bergmann with KyleNiemis
Our guest is an innovative flipped learning practitioner who is using a very effective strategy to prepare for his next class of flipped learners.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
May 15, 2017 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Kyle Niemis is a middle school science teacher in NJ and an implementer of the In-Class flip for around 5 years. He has a Masters in Educational Leadership and did his Master’s thesis on the In-Class flip. He also co-created an international ed-tech tool, ClassroomQ.com, to assist with the In-Class flip.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media