Do This One Thing Now, Have Better Flipped Classes Next Year
Jon Bergmann with KyleNiemis
Our guest is an innovative flipped learning practitioner who is using a very effective strategy to prepare for his next class of flipped learners.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
May 15, 2017 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Kyle Niemis is a middle school science teacher in NJ and an implementer of the In-Class flip for around 5 years. He has a Masters in Educational Leadership and did his Master’s thesis on the In-Class flip. He also co-created an international ed-tech tool, ClassroomQ.com, to assist with the In-Class flip.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media