Do We Really Need Change in Education? Do Politicians Have a Role?
Danielle Myburgh, Pete Hall
This week we examine some of our established views about change in education. To what extent are they valid?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.4K 0
November 21, 2015 Connected Educators
Pete Hall - Educator Engagemet Lead for N4L (Network for Learning). Host of the Point of Learning podcast. Passionate about good dialogue on education and change leadership. Danielle Myburgh is #edchatNZ host and founder, maths and science teacher, e-learning specialist classroom teacher, masters in education student and overall learning junkie. Blog: www.MissDtheTeacher.blogspot.com.
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media