Do We Really Need Change in Education? Do Politicians Have a Role?
Danielle Myburgh, Pete Hall
This week we examine some of our established views about change in education. To what extent are they valid?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.4K 0
November 21, 2015 Connected Educators
Pete Hall - Educator Engagemet Lead for N4L (Network for Learning). Host of the Point of Learning podcast. Passionate about good dialogue on education and change leadership. Danielle Myburgh is #edchatNZ host and founder, maths and science teacher, e-learning specialist classroom teacher, masters in education student and overall learning junkie. Blog: www.MissDtheTeacher.blogspot.com.
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media