Do We Really Need Change in Education? Do Politicians Have a Role?
Danielle Myburgh, Pete Hall
This week we examine some of our established views about change in education. To what extent are they valid?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.4K 0
November 21, 2015 Connected Educators
Pete Hall - Educator Engagemet Lead for N4L (Network for Learning). Host of the Point of Learning podcast. Passionate about good dialogue on education and change leadership. Danielle Myburgh is #edchatNZ host and founder, maths and science teacher, e-learning specialist classroom teacher, masters in education student and overall learning junkie. Blog: www.MissDtheTeacher.blogspot.com.
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media