Do You Have to Be an Entertainer to Engage Your Students?
Rae Pica with Pat Hensley, Mike Muir, Lee Kolbert, Lisa Nielsen
|There are many fascinating attractions vying for your students’ attention. How are teachers to engage students in the face of such compelling competition? Many feel forced to entertain. In this segment we explore this question with our guests.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
April 9, 2013 Teachers' Aid
Pat Hensley is a former public school special education teacher for 30 years who taught all grade levels. Mike Muir is the Multiple Pathways Leader for the Auburn School Department in Auburn, ME. Lee Kolbert is a blogger and educator who has been with Palm Beach County Schools for over 27 years. Lisa Nielsen, author of the book Teaching Generation Text, is a longtime public school educator.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media