Do You Have to Be an Entertainer to Engage Your Students?
Rae Pica with Pat Hensley, Mike Muir, Lee Kolbert, Lisa Nielsen
|There are many fascinating attractions vying for your students’ attention. How are teachers to engage students in the face of such compelling competition? Many feel forced to entertain. In this segment we explore this question with our guests.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
April 9, 2013 Teachers' Aid
Pat Hensley is a former public school special education teacher for 30 years who taught all grade levels. Mike Muir is the Multiple Pathways Leader for the Auburn School Department in Auburn, ME. Lee Kolbert is a blogger and educator who has been with Palm Beach County Schools for over 27 years. Lisa Nielsen, author of the book Teaching Generation Text, is a longtime public school educator.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media