Do You Have to Be an Entertainer to Engage Your Students?
Rae Pica with Pat Hensley, Mike Muir, Lee Kolbert, Lisa Nielsen
|There are many fascinating attractions vying for your students’ attention. How are teachers to engage students in the face of such compelling competition? Many feel forced to entertain. In this segment we explore this question with our guests.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
April 9, 2013 Teachers' Aid
Pat Hensley is a former public school special education teacher for 30 years who taught all grade levels. Mike Muir is the Multiple Pathways Leader for the Auburn School Department in Auburn, ME. Lee Kolbert is a blogger and educator who has been with Palm Beach County Schools for over 27 years. Lisa Nielsen, author of the book Teaching Generation Text, is a longtime public school educator.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media