Do You Have to Be an Entertainer to Engage Your Students?
Rae Pica with Pat Hensley, Mike Muir, Lee Kolbert, Lisa Nielsen
There are many fascinating attractions vying for your students’ attention. How are teachers to engage students in the face of such compelling competition for their attention? Many feel forced to entertain. In this segment we explore this question with our guests.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media