Do You Have to Be Hyper-Connected to Be a Quality Educator?
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair, Steve Anderson, Josh Stumpenhorst
Most people who participate in EdChats agree on the power of being connected, but do you have to be a hyper-connected educator in order to be a quality educator? Highlights and commentary from the 4/23/13 #Edchat.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media